For you M.S Friends Forever and ever



□□To you my best friend ■■

°° Some of the things I learned from you because you are a good person with a good heart ••°

°To trust people
To be kind with everyone
To always smile
To consider colleagues as friends
To read more about what happened in the world
To do not cry even when I m hurted
To think twice before talking
To stop overthinking
To learn how to use android °°

°I improve my English with you and thanks to you so thank you °

°To read in English
To see films in English only not subtitled
The pure love
The pure friendship
The pure friends°

°You are a real friend for example
The list is too long °°

°You took care of me when I needed you I will never forget that for my whole life
You was the key of my liberty °

°And now let me be yours.
I love you my friend. I know you very well so let me help you please. My only wish now is to see you smiling as the first time we met, talk and became friends °

°Let me help you and sorry again and again and again °°

°WITH LOVE TO A REAL FRIEND ° N•F

Commentaires

Articles les plus consultés